Item code: 73207
CWC RN ISSUE DIVERS WATCH MK1 (QM60)
Matte top with polished sides and back.
Quartz Mineral glass 60 click bezel, issued spec.
This is the watch issued to the Royal Navy from around 1990 until recent times, Totally solid, reliable and accurate to within seconds a month, The M.O.D. still have these and when they are released they fetch very high prices.
Supplied to RN divers for many years.
- Mineral glass and 60-click bezel
- A truly superb timepiece, accurate and highly reliable.
- Quartz movement, water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m
- One-way time elapse bezel
- Stainless steel case with matte top and polished sides and back
45mm diameter incl crown & 41mm not incl crown, 47mm lug to lug
20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, Crystal is 31mm
- Screw back
- Screw down crown
- Highly accurate ETA 955.122 Swiss quartz movement
- Battery life indicator
- Luminova markings
- Supplied with 20mm grey strap