Item code: 73119
The 1980 Royal Navy Divers Reissue.
- The 1980 RN specification is a remake of the original 1980 Royal Navy Divers watch, making it a very sought after timepiece.
- Limited to only 600pcs.
- A true collector's item that is serial numbered with a history and provenance second to none.
- It has taken over a year of careful workmanship by master craftsmen in Switzerland to make it just as the original.
- Crafted to be precise and is a high end timepiece.
Stock is available now and we will be despatching week beginning 16th October 2017. Please note: serial numbers 001-049 are marked /17 and 051-100 are marked /18. If you have a number preference (subject to availability), please email:
- Made to MOD 1980 specification (except Tritium lume).
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- Sword hands
- 1980 CWC vintage logo
- One-way luminous insert time elapse bezel
- Completely new case and case back in polished
Stainless steel as per the original.
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement. CWC engraved.
- Super Luminova vintage lume markings
- Sapphire glass
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Supplied with 20mm NATO grey and vintage grey straps
- Italian full grain leather watch roll with watch compartment and spare strap compartment. Hot foiled debossed permanent CWC logo made especially for the launch of the 1980 reissue. Hand Made in England.