Item code: 73119
The 1980 Royal Navy Divers Automatic Reissue.
- The 1980 RN specification is a remake of the original 1980 Royal Navy Divers watch, making it a very sought after timepiece.
- Limited to just 600pcs.
- A true collector's piece that is serial numbered with history and provenance second to none.
- It has taken over a year of careful workmanship by master craftsmen in Switzerland to make it just as the original.
- Crafted to be precise and is a high end timepiece
Stock is very low of the first batch
- Serials 001 - 50 are marked /17
- Serials 051- 100 are marked /18
- If you have a number preference (subject to avail), please email or the lowest number available will be allocated.
- Made to MOD 1980 specification (except Tritium lume).
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- Sword hands
- 1980 CWC vintage logo
- One-way luminous insert time elapse bezel
- Completely new case and case back in
polished stainless steel as per the original.
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
45mm diameter including crown & 41mm not including crown, 47mm lug to lug & 20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, Crystal is 31mm
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement. CWC engraved.
- Super Luminova vintage lume markings
- Sapphire glass
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Supplied with 20mm NATO grey and vintage grey straps
- Italian full grain leather watch roll with watch compartment and spare strap compartment with CWC logo made especially for the 1980 reissue. Hand Made in England.