Item code: 73119
1980 Royal Navy Divers Watch
"The 1980 RN Divers Automatic originally issued to RN Clearance Divers
NATO number 0552/9237697 this watch actually superseded the Rolex MilSub on the wrists of Royal Navy divers, and its first version, with a self-winding mechanical movement, is far rarer than the Rolex it replaced.
- Limited run of 600pcs
- An everyday wearable and diveable collector's piece that is serial numbered with history and provenance second to none.
- Made in our factory in Switzerland. Precise, reliable, accurate timepiece made to defence standard set out in the 70s by M.O.D.
- Made to MOD 1980 specification (except Tritium lume).
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- Sword hands
- 1980 CWC vintage logo
- One-way luminous insert time elapse bezel
- Exact case and case back in polished stainless steel as per the original
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
- 45mm diameter including crown & 41mm not including crown, 47mm lug to lug & 20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, Crystal is 31mm, top of crystal to base of case back 12.7mm
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement. CWC engraved.
- Super Luminova lume markings, Dark Vintage, Light Vintage & C3
- Sapphire glass
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Fixed strap bars
- Supplied with 20mm NATO grey and vintage grey straps