Item code: 80034
Cabot Watch Company G10
In 1980 the first quartz watch issued to the British Forces was made by CWC. The old logo was used for a couple of years when it was changed to the oval logo in 1982. The early G10's were nicknamed the Fatboy as the case is deeper than the current models due to earlier deeper movements. The G10 is still as rugged, reliable, accurate and dependable as it has always been. Supplied on a nato grey strap as standard.
- The definitive military watch, supplied to MOD over many years for issue to British servicemen.
- Clear, precise, durable timepiece.
- Luminova light source.
- Acrylic glass.
- Water resistant to 5 ATM
- Battery hatch.
- 38mm case incl. crown, 36.5mm without crown
- First issued 1980 and thousands in service.
- Swiss-made using Swiss parts to British military specification.
- Quartz ETA 955.102 movement.
- Supplied with Nato issue 18mm strap. Please advise if you prefer a different colour.
- Cabot Watch Company supplied the G10 from 1980, and was contracted by the MoD until recent times. a conservative figure of over 200,000 G10 watches have been produced for the military, based on 10,000 per year over a 28 year period, 22,000 were supplied to Royal Navy in 1991