Item code: 73128
NEW CWC ROYAL NAVY SPEC BLACK AUTO DIVERS WATCH MK.2 WITH DATE
Sapphire glass and 120 click bezel.
Royal Navy spec watch with a heritage dating back nearly half a century. Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft.
This watch has the same shape case as the Royal Navy Issue Quartz with a slightly deeper profile to take the Eta 2824-2 mechanical automatic movement.
This configuration was not a standard issue as the slightly earlier case of the RN Divers Auto 1980 was issued for just a few years
- Automatic issued early 1980s to Royal naval divers.
- The original 1980 model replaced the Rolex submariner issued Milsub watch (the Cabot Watch Company auto divers watch was issued in 1980 and the CWC RN quartz was issued 82/83 onwards).
- Water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- One-way time elapse bezel, 120 click.
- PVD BLACK stainless steel case.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement.
- Luminova markings (Tritium paint no longer used in production since early 2000s).
- Date function
- Sapphire glass, anti-glare.
- Swiss-made using Swiss parts.
- Supplied with 20mm BLACK NATO CWC strap.