We have added this page for customers that are using a Strap wrist watch nylon
(Nato Strap) for the first time or are not familiar with this type of strap.
1. The Strap wrist watch nylon is a one piece watch strap with a security retaining strap which doubles as a locating strap to keep the watch in the correct position.
first thread the strap through the strap bars starting at the top of the watch then through the bottom strap bar on the watch.
2. Thread the end of the strap through the loop on the retaining strap so that the watch is held between the second loop on the strap and the loop of the retaining strap so that there are effectively two straps passing under the watch.
3. To put the watch on the wrist we would recommend doing this over a table, a low soft surface or on your lap so as not to drop the watch if you accidentally lose hold of the strap (surprising how many are dropped this way on stone kitchen or bathroom floors, speaking from experience)
4. Once the buckle is fastened thread the end through the first loop and over the top of the second loop so that you can feed the excess of the strap back down behind both loops, this creates a neat fold and keeps the excess out the way and stays folded once pressed a few times.
5. If you have a small wrist or the strap is too long to fold the excess back behind the loops you can insert the end of the strap through both loops and then back through the loops on the outside which is not as neat but means you can push more of the excess back through the loops.
We hope this helps to get the best out of your CWC watch and strap.
sign up for cwc newsletter