Item code: 80028
Currently out of stock due to military contract.
Add your email to the red out of stock box >>>
CWC SBS DIVER ISSUE - Currently issued to specialist units.
NSN: 0555 / 6645-99 7995443
Built for elite units of the British Forces, the Royal Marines and Special Boat Service, currently also issued to Royal Navy Divers, Commanders and other specialist roles.
Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft and made for the toughest conditions. Real history and true provenance associated with this watch which has been issued now for 30+ years. The original MOD specification dates back to 1987, signed by the Officer Commanding Royal Marines for CWC to produce this watch, and it has been issued since then.
- Cabot Watch Company SBS divers' watch has been made to exacting MOD specs
- Made and assembled in Switzerland
- Water-resistant to 300m
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
- Used by Royal Marines SBS and other specialist diving units.
- Sapphire glass, diameter 31mm
- 120-click bezel diameter 40mm
- Black PVD casing
45mm diameter including crown (41mm excluding crown), 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width, Bezel diameter 40mm, Crystal diameter 31mm
- SuperLuminova markings
- Ronda Swiss made 517 Quartz movement
- Fixed bars, 20mm black strap supplied as standard
- Cabot Watch Company has supplied this watch to the Special Boat Service of the Royal Navy since 1987 and it is currently issued to certain units