Item code: 73589
In 1983, CWC produced the first quartz divers' watch for the Royal Navy and this reissue has been made to the same specifications, with SuperLuminova (as Tritium is no longer available). The T on the dial remains for historical correctness.
The quartz version was specified by the M.O.D. to include a polished case, sword minute hand, Tritium dial and luminous bezel. This continued throughout the 1980s. In the early 90s, the hands and bezel changed.
We take great pride in producing timepieces worn by British forces for fifty years.
- Made to MOD 1983 specification (except Tritium lume)
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m
- Sword hands
- One-way luminous insert time elapse 60 click bezel
- Polished 316L stainless steel case, as issued throughout the 80s
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back (please note, the picture of the case back is for reference only; exact serial number and dates may differ between batches.)
- Ronda Swiss quartz movement
- Super Luminova vintage lume markings
- Mineral glass as original
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Fixed strap bars
- Supplied with 20mm CWC issue military grey strap