Item code: 15410
In 1980, the M.O.D. released a tender specification for the first quartz watch issued to all branches of the British forces. While the 70s tonneau shape case was specified, the early Swiss quartz movements couldn't fit this case and so the G10 "Fat Boy" was born.
Now, modern Swiss movements and manufacturing bring you the "Lost Boy", the watch that should have been made but never was... until now!
The Defence Standard for the "Watch, Wrist, Electronic, General Service" was dated the 29th of February 1980, a leap year day. Forty years to the day, it is making its debut. The T20 designation refers to the Tonneau case released 2020.
Engraving is available for this watch, however we cannot accept returns of any items that have been personalised.
- Tonneau shape case, issued throughout the 70s
- Two-piece case with press-on case back
- Super luminova dial markers and hands
- Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement
- Three year battery life
- Brushed 316L stainless steel, 38mm case (including crown), 42mm lug to lug, 30mm dial diameter.
- Water-resistant 5ATM
- Scratch-resistant Hesalite acrylic crystal
- 18.5mm fixed lug bars
- 11mm case thickness (including glass)
- Supplied on an 18mm CWC issue military strap
- Three year warranty