Item code: 35619
NEW CWC ROYAL NAVY AUTO SPEC DIVER DATE FUNCTION MK2
Sapphire glass and 120 click bezel
This watch has the same shape case as the Royal Navy Issue Quartz with a slightly deeper profile to take the Swiss mechanical automatic movement.
This configuration was not a standard issue as the slightly earlier case of the RN Divers Auto 1980 was issued for a few years before the quartz was issued.
- Water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- One-way time elapse bezel, 120 click.
- Stainless steel matte top / polished sides case.
45mm diameter including crown 41mm excluding crown), 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, crystal is 31mm.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback. (Please note, the picture of the case back is for reference only; exact serial number and dates may differ between batches.)
- Sellita top grade SW200-1 Swiss automatic movement.
- Super Luminova markings (Tritium paint no longer used in production since early 2000s).
- Sapphire glass, anti-glare.
- Swiss-made using Swiss parts.
- Fixed bars, supplied with 20mm grey CWC issue military strap