Item code: 35619
NEW CWC ROYAL NAVY AUTO SPEC DIVERS WATCH MK.2 with date.
This watch has Sapphire glass and 120 click bezel, this the difference between Mk.1 and Mk.2.
Royal Navy spec watch with a heritage dating back nearly half a century. Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft and made for the toughest conditions.
This watch has the same shape case as the Royal Navy Issue Quartz with a slightly deeper profile to take the Eta 2824-2 mechanical automatic movement.
This configuration was not a standard issue as the slightly earlier case of the RN Divers Auto 1980 was issued for just a few years
- Auto model issued early 1980s to Royal naval divers.
- The original 1980 model replaced the Rolex submariner issued Milsub watch (the Cabot Watch Company auto divers watch was issued in 1980 and the CWC RN quartz was issued 82/83 onwards).
- Water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- One-way time elapse bezel, 120 click.
- Stainless steel case.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement.
- Luminova markings (Tritium paint no longer used in production since early 2000s).
- Sapphire glass, anti-glare.
- Swiss-made using Swiss parts.
- Supplied with 20mm NATO grey strap.