Item code: 74003
SF300 1980 Royal Navy Diver Special Project Watch
Made to order, please allow 2 weeks for despatch.
The SF300 Mk.2 case and solid bezel, with 1980 style dial and hands (current version of the dial has an L in a circle). The case shape is the same as the issued quartz CWC SBS, built to the same 300m military spec with Swiss top grade Sellita automatic movement.
Supplied on a black CWC military strap. Others straps shown for reference only, available separately.
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m
- Sword hands
- 1980 CWC vintage logo
- One-way time elapse bezel
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
- 45mm diameter including crown (41mm excluding crown), 47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, crystal is 31mm. Top of crystal to base of case back is 12.7mm.
- Sellita SW200-1 top grade Swiss automatic mechanical movement
- SuperLuminova C3 markings (current dial is with L in circle)
- Sapphire glass
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Fixed bars, supplied with 20mm black CWC military strap
- Optional extra handmade leather strap available here.