Item code: 35620
We have limited stocks of this Mk1 version.
NEW CWC ROYAL NAVY SPEC AUTO DIVERS WATCH Mk1
(Mineral glass & 60 click bezel)
Royal Navy spec watch with a heritage dating back nearly half a century. Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft.
This watch has the same shape case as the Royal Navy Issue Quartz with a slightly deeper profile to take the Eta 2824 mechanical automatic movement.
This configuration was not a standard issue as the slightly earlier case of the RN Divers Auto 1980 was issued for just a few years
- Automatic issued early 1980s to Royal naval divers.
- The original 1980 model replaced the Rolex submariner issued Milsub watch (the Cabot Watch Company auto divers watch issued in 1980 The CWC RN Quartz was issued 82/83 onwards).
- Water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- One-way time elapse bezel. 60 click.
- Stainless steel case.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement.
- Luminova markings. (Tritium paint no longer used in production since early 2000's)
- Mineral glass.
- Swiss Made, Swiss parts.
- Supplied with 20mm grey strap.