Item code: 64080
Very limited New Vintage stock available. The logo is at 6, which is the earlier dial layout before it was changed to 3.
(The Forstner Klip band 19mm for fixed bars is an optional extra.)
Worn by Royal Navy pilots in the 80s and 90s. Valjoux 7765, all Swiss-made to MOD specification. These are new old stock so the Tritium luminous is not very bright and is very low glow. A real collector's item that can be worn as an every day watch. We cannot make this watch in this exact form as the Tritium paint is no longer available. We are down to the last few of these now.
- CWC Mechanical British chronograph watch
- 30 minute chronograph with constant seconds dial
- Issued circa early 1980s to RN pilots
- Stainless steel case with fixed bars
- Acrylic glass
- Reliable and accurate Swiss mechanical chronograph movement
- Valjoux 7765
- Power reserve approximately 48 hours when fully wound
- Fixed bars, supplied with 19mm grey CWC military strap