Item code: 80028PR
Cabot Watch Company SBS Mk.2
We have 1 pre worn CWC fleet SBS MK2 used for customer demo and photo use. This watch is new stock and has had minimal wrist time. Supplied with a nato Black / Black CWC strap and 1 year warranty.
Built for elite units of the British Forces, the Royal Marines & Special Boat Service. Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft and made for the toughest conditions. Real history and true provenance associated with this watch which has been issued now for 30 years. The original MOD specification dates back to 1987 signed by the Officer Commanding of the Royal Marines for CWC to produce this watch and has been issued since then.
- Cabot Watch Company SBS divers' watch has been made to exacting MOD specs.
- Highest quality Swiss quartz movement.
- Swiss-made and assembled in Switzerland.
- Water-resistant to 300m.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- Used by Royal Marines SBS and other specialist diving units.
- Genuine issue watch built to take the toughest use.
- Black PVD casing.
- Luminova luminous markings.
- ETA 955.122 Swiss Quartz movement.
- 20mm CWC NATO Bllack strap supplied
- Cabot Watch Company supplied this watch to the SBS from the early 1990s, and is currently supplied to specialist units.