Item code: 80028 PR
CWC SBS ISSUED SPEC.
We have 1 pre-worn CWC fleet SBS DIVER used for customer demo and photo use. This watch is new stock and has had minimal wrist time. Supplied with a NATO black/black CWC strap and 2 year warranty.
Built for elite units of the British Forces, the Royal Marines and Special Boat Service. Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft and made for the toughest conditions. Real history and true provenance associated with this watch which has been issued now for 30 years. The original MOD specification dates back to 1987 signed by the Officer Commanding of the Royal Marines for CWC to produce this watch and has been issued since then.
- Cabot Watch Company SBS divers' watch has been made to exacting MOD specs.
- Highest quality Swiss quartz movement.
- Swiss-made and assembled in Switzerland.
- Water-resistant to 300m.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- Sapphire glass.
- 120 click bezel.
- Used by Royal Marines SBS and other specialist diving units.
- Genuine issue watch built to take the toughest use.
- Black PVD casing.
45mm diameter incl crown & 41mm not incl crown, 47mm lug to lug
20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, Crystal is 31mm
- Super Luminova luminous markings.
- ETA 955.122 Swiss Quartz movement.
- 20mm CWC NATO Bllack strap supplied
- Cabot Watch Company supplied this watch to the SBS from the early 1990s, and is currently supplied to specialist units.