Item code: 80027PR
Pre worn CABOT WATCH COMPANY CWC RN ISSUE DIVERS WATCH
Mk.2 version - updated sapphire glass and 120-click bezel. Worn for a couple of months.
Excellent condition like new, there may possibly a very slight mark on the case but not visible without an eyeglass,
1 year warranty & CWC box.
Supplied on a Nato grey strap
- First issued early 1980s to Royal naval divers.
- A truly superb timepiece.
- The CWC RN Diver Auto replaced the Rolex submariner watch in the early 80s (the Cabot Watch Company auto divers watch was issued for a year or two in the early 80s). The Quartz version was issued in '82/83 onwards.
- Quartz movement, water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- One-way time elapse bezel.
- Case - Polished Stainless steel.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- ETA 955.122 Swiss quartz movement.
- Battery life indicator.
- Luminova markings.
- Supplied with 20mm grey strap.
- Cabot Watch Company has supplied this watch since the early 1980s and were contracted by the MoD until recent years. The SBS version is current MoD issue.