Item code: 73205
CWC RN ALL MATTE CASE DIVERS WATCH MK.1 (mineral glass, 60-click bezel) WITH BLACK SBS BEZEL
Made to the same spec as the issued RN divers Quartz watch.
300 metres / 1000ft waterproof
- Mineral glass and 60-click bezel
- The CWC RN Diver 1980 Automatic replaced the Rolex submariner Milsub watch in the early 80s. The CWC Auto Diver watch was issued for a year or two. The quartz RN Diver was issued '82/'83 onwards.
- Quartz movement, water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m
- One-way time elapse BLACK SBS BEZEL
- Stainless steel case
45mm diameter incl crown & 41mm not incl crown, 47mm lug to lug
20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, Crystal is 31mm
- screw back
- Screw down crown
- Highly accurate & reliable ETA 955.122 Swiss quartz movement
- Battery life indicator (jumps 5 second when low power)
- Luminova markings
- Supplied with 20mm grey strap
- Cabot Watch Company has supplied the Royal Navy since the early 1980s and was contracted by the MoD until recent years. The SBS quartz watch is current MoD issue.