Item code: 80032
CWC RN ISSUE DIVERS WATCH MK.1 (mineral glass, 60 click bezel)
One of the toughest watches made for RN divers with a heritage dating back nearly half a century. Capable of submersing to 300 metres / 1000ft and made for the toughest conditions. The CWC quartz Royal Navy genuine divers watch.
- Mineral glass and 60-click bezel
- A truly superb timepiece
- The CWC RN Diver Auto replaced the Rolex submariner Milsub watch in the early 80s. The Cabot Watch Company Auto Diver watch was issued for a year or two. The quartz RN Diver was issued '82/'83 onwards.
- Quartz movement, water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m
- One-way time elapse bezel
- Stainless steel case
- screw back
- Screw down crown
- ETA 955.122 Swiss quartz movement
- Battery life indicator
- Luminova markings
- Supplied with 20mm grey strap
- Cabot Watch Company has supplied this watch since the early 1980s and was contracted by the MoD until recent years. The SBS quartz watch is Current MoD issue.