Item code: 73232
NEW CWC ROYAL NAVY SPEC BLACK AUTO DIVER MK.2 MATTE SILVER BEZEL.
Sapphire glass and 120-click bezel.
This watch has the same shape case as the Royal Navy issue quartz with a slightly deeper profile to take the Eta 2824-2 mechanical automatic movement.
This configuration was not a standard issue as the slightly earlier case of the RN Divers Auto 1980 was issued for just a few years.
- Water resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- One-way time elapse bezel, 120 click.
- PVD black stainless steel case with matte silver bezel.
- 45mm diameter including crown, and 41mm excluding crown.
47mm lug to lug, 20mm lug width.
- Bezel diameter is 40mm, crystal is 31mm.
- Screw down crown.
- Screw down caseback.
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement.
- Super luminova markings (Tritium paint no longer used in production since early 2000s).
- Sapphire glass, anti-glare.
- Swiss-made using Swiss parts.
- Supplied with 20mm BLACK NATO CWC strap.