Item code: 33073
Cabot Watch Company GS 2000
This watch was made for the M.O.D. in year 2K for issue to the RAF. CWC have made two or three contracts of this model, the last batch were issued early 2000-2003 with L luminova markings this was the first watch supplied to the M.O.D. with luminova made by CWC.
- General service issue GS2000. Issued to RAF
- Luminous luminova hands and markers, acrylic glass and no battery hatch; in most other respects it is the same watch as the army G10 watch with the added feature of the date function.
- Clear, precise timepiece.
- Swiss-made with Swiss parts to M.O.D. specification
- Quartz Ronda 715 movement.
- Supplied standard with 18mm grey strap.
CWC are looking to remake this watch in the near future due to customer demand.