Item code: 73119PR
The 1980 Royal Navy Divers Automatic Reissue. PRE WORN - SOLD
This watch has been worn for photographic use, customer demo and general wear for 3 months only, There are some small marks to the polished sides of the case mainly at the back and are not noticeable unless inspected very closely and certainly not when wearing the watch. Serial no. 091/18 this is part of the first batch which only a few remain. Any questions please email
- The 1980 RN specification is a remake of the original 1980 Royal Navy Divers watch, making it a very sought after timepiece.
- Limited to just 600pcs.
- A true collector's piece that is serial numbered with history and provenance second to none.
- It has taken over a year of careful workmanship by master craftsmen in Switzerland to make it just as the original.
- Crafted to be precise and is a high end timepiece
- Made to MOD 1980 specification (except Tritium lume).
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- Sword hands
- 1980 CWC vintage logo
- One-way luminous insert time elapse bezel
- Completely new case and case back in
polished stainless steel as per the original.
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
- Case dia 45mm incl crown and 40mm without crown
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement. CWC engraved.
- Super Luminova vintage lume markings
- Sapphire glass
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Supplied with 20mm NATO grey and vintage grey straps
- Italian full grain leather watch roll with watch compartment and spare strap compartment with CWC logo made especially for the 1980 reissue. Hand Made in England.