Item code: 73119
1980 Royal Navy Divers Reissue
The 1980 RN Divers Automatic the watch that replaced the Rolex Milsub as the Divers watch to the Royal Navy.
Made to the exacting specifications of the original and probably the rarest milsub ever made for Royal Navy diving units. Ready in a state of preparedness at a moments notice 365 days a year.
This listing is for one dark vintage serial 096/18 reserved for Michael Hsieh.
- Limited to just 600pcs.
- An everyday wearable and diveable collector's piece that is serial numbered with history and provenance second to none.
- Made in our factory in the Swiss watch making region as we have done since 1972 to be a precise, reliable, accurate timepiece made to defence standard set out in the 70's by M.O.D.
Stock is very low of the first batch
- Email for info on the 1980 Reissue or If you have a number preference (subject to avail), we will send the lowest number available if no number is requested.
- Made to MOD 1980 specification (except Tritium lume).
- Water-resistant to 30 atmospheres, 300m.
- Sword hands
- 1980 CWC vintage logo
- One-way luminous insert time elapse bezel
- Exact case and case back in
polished stainless steel as per the original.
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down case back
45mm diameter including crown & 41mm not including crown, 47mm lug to lug & 20mm lug width. Bezel diameter is 40mm, Crystal is 31mm, top of crystal to base of case back 12.7mm
- ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement. CWC engraved.
- Super Luminova lume markings, Dark Vintage, Light Vintage & C3
- Sapphire glass
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Supplied with 20mm NATO grey and vintage grey straps
- Italian full grain leather watch roll with watch compartment and spare strap compartment with CWC logo made especially for the 1980 reissue. Hand Made in England.
- Handmade leather strap available optional extra made in the UK for the 1980 Reissue, see here