Some customers have asked for a how to guide for the Falklands 1982 RM strap. Below is a step by step guide to how to attach and fasten it quickly and easily.
1. thread the strap from the bottom lug of the watch so that the buckle is fixed at the bottom of the watch when threaded.
2. Place the retaining loops on the strap from the top end of the strap so that the retaining loops sit at the top of the watch.
3. Thread the end of the strap through the buckle leaving enough slack to pass over your hand. This strap never needs to be undone fully unless changing straps.
4. Once in position on your wrist turn the face towards your hip or thigh, wherever you can get enough pressure resistance to enable you to pull the loose end of the strap with your other hand to the correct tension, using this strap you can get quite a fine adjustment for the perfect fit.
5. Once tensioned correctly thread the loose end of the strap through the first retaining loop and then through the second and the excess thread back through the second loop and then back through the first if there is still excess.