Item code: 73668
(choose serial number from the dropdown.)
Introducing the latest addition to our waterproof GS range. The Sonar is a waterproof 10atm Swiss-made field watch with sapphire glass and ETA Swiss movement.
CWC has produced many thousands of stopwatches for all types of applications, from torpedo timing aboard submarines (hence the name Sonar) to timing sequences in the news cutting rooms of the BBC and ITV.
The screw-down anodised red crown is an homage to the CWC stopwatch (used in the movie Mission: Impossible - Fallout. The dial is a miniaturised version of the stopwatch face, which creates a watch that is distinctive in looks and function.
The hands are SuperLuminova, while the dial has no luminous markings in keeping with the look of the stopwatch dial. The dial has been adapted slightly from seconds to hours for use in this watch. The 38mm (40 incl crown) satin matte case adds to the no nonsense clean and functional look.
Made to the same military build quality as all CWC watches, for an everyday super tough "do it all" watch. Supplied on the issued CWC grey NATO strap.
All new stainless 316L case with screwback, and fixed bars as with all our military watches.
- Matte finish case.
- Serial numbered. (Please note, the picture of the case back is for reference only; exact serial number and dates may differ between batches.)
- Water-resistant to 10 atmospheres, 100m
- Luminous hands
- Satin matte 316L stainless steel case
- Lug width: 18mm
- Width of case (including crown): 40mm
- Screw-down red crown
- Screw-down case back
- ETA 955.102 quartz movement
- Domed Sapphire 32mm crystal - scratch resistant
- Thickness of case (including glass): 10mm
- Swiss-made, Swiss parts
- Fixed strap bars
- Supplied on 18mm NATO grey strap